Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection*
- Pre-Collision Assist is designed to support you if its sensors detect a potential collision with a car or pedestrian in front of you.
- Alert: Heads-up display, which simulates red brake lights, flashes on the windshield and audible alert sounds.
- Brake Support: If the system detects a collision is credible, brakes will precharge and increase brake-assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness when you brake.
- Active Braking: If the driver does not take corrective action and collision is imminent, brakes can automatically apply.
- Available on SE, Titanium and Sport and standard on Platinum
*Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and the need to control the vehicle. While Pre-collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection may be especially helpful in unexpected situations, it does not replace the driver and has limitations, including nighttime, low and harsh lighting conditions, vehicles moving in a different direction and certain weather conditions.